Intergroup Partners AG is an international advisory firm specialized in Strategy, Go-to-Market and Portfolio Innovation. We help investors and companies develop and execute growth and innovation strategies. Our core competencies and references are in digital operational technologies and customer-driven services. The impact we create is the result of our team’s industry expertise and entrepreneurship. To date, we have advised more than 50 customers, most of them blue chip companies and investments in the areas of digital strategy, innovation scouting and go-to-market.
We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen to match the challenging requirements for the position of Energy Consultant/Expert.
Along with Intergroup’s strong business ethics and entrepreneurial spirit, we offer an insightful, diverse and collaborative team working on creative, leading-edge technology projects. If you desire a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, bring a Can-Do attitude and the qualifications we are seeking, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A highly structured and communicative approach to management
- The ability to design practical systems and processes that are fit for purpose, and to be able to communicate about them, their purpose, and their use to a variety of project staff
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, both verbally and in writing
- Using initiative and approaching problems in a positive and constructive way
- Showing resilience to uncertainty, changing demands, and shifting priorities
- Being an effective communicator in relation to your areas of expertise, able to communicate your knowledge in a clear, persuasive, confident and convincing manner both in writing and verbally, to internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively, supportively and effectively with other team members towards a common goal
- Using time effectively: the ability to manage competing priorities, work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines while delivering work to the highest standard, and maintain a good work/life balance
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technologies, or a related field
- Experience working with electric utilities in implementing new renewable/distributed energy technologies, programs, policies, processes, energy services and software
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
- Strong work ethic & service mentality
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in German and English
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasoning, and facts