What happens to us and our data if smart devices occupy our homes and lives?
Increasingly, traditional functional objects such as vehicles or homes are becoming adaptable enough to mould themselves to the preferences and tastes of their users.
Items like cars are becoming an extension of one’s home and office, wherein they listen to the same music, experience the same connectivity and comfort.
How can we describe the role of connected living in today’s world?
Our team has been working and shaping key topics impacting the consumer electronics industry and would like to share our views with your organization:
1. Virtual Distribution
2. Smart Home/Living
4. Lifestyle & wellness wearables
We can help you to maximize the IFA experience. How? By solving 21st century problems with 21st century solutions.
- Combined Strength; Global enablement of growth, across industries
- Combined Services; Revenue Enhancement, M&A Scouting and Tech/Partner Scouting
- Pioneer Knowledge across selected Vertical solutions
- We Shape; excellent customer references through our Organic/Inorganic growth teams
We are at your service. Looking forward to setting up an appointment.