Intergroup has been selected to develop go-to-market and business development plans for an on-demand television offer than can be controlled and viewed via any mobile or internet-connected device. This is particularly beneficial to 4G Wireless Operators as it will enable more options to drive an improved customer experience via the increased bandwidth these solutions offer.
Topics to consider in the launch of this type of service include:
- Quadruple Play options: Is there a market opportunity to include voice, broadband data, TV content and mobile connectivity in one offer.
- Is there a Cloud-based infrastructure in place that enables additional services and features to be offered from the Cloud.
- What additional investments have occurred or are already planned within their network infrastructure: 4G / LTE, Fiber to the Home.
- What options for TV delivery infrastructures are planned or in place: IPTV and OTT video delivery.
- How does OTT content delivery enable differentiation in conjunction with ownership of the network infrastructure vs. pure OTT players.
Meet us at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona from 24 – 27th February. We would look forward to engaging with you.