Many companies asks: Why Intergroup?
The answer is simple: We understand customer partnering.
In todays’ competitive markets Partnering and delivery capabilities are key. It´s true that the word “Partner” may be the most misunderstood word in business. So, while partnering is a vital element to any organization’s success, each company has a different perception of it.
The simple truth is that Partnering isn’t a once a week meeting in a corporate office. For the partnership to work, it is important to consider some ideas:
1. Plan and select the right partner to bring to your ecosystem that shares your values and complements your vision.
2. Trust and transparency is mandatory. It establishes a flexible framework of dialogue that enhances productivity and enables problem solving.
3. Set clear expectations for both parties right from the very beginning with a robust and solid contract supporting it. Setting clear expectations is critical to work things out for achieving common goals.
4. Establish clear and open communication, ensuring that all members are aligned.
5. Be efficient and effective to create a “win-to-win” relationship.
At Intergroup, we understand that partnering is about solving problems and adding value by
- Accelerating our partners business.
- Designing the right bridge to create value.
- Building it together as partners.