#CES2016 wrapped up as the most expansive CES.
Intergroup Partners was there, participating in the biggest and best CES ever:
- Representing existing customers who were exhibiting.
- Meeting a number of innovative companies.
- Evaluating new technologies.
- Closing partnerships to remain ahead of the trends affecting today’s and tomorrow’s business.
Here are our top innovation trends products:
- Virtual Reality: Smart Glass Telepathy Walker with their advanced optical display resolution and contrast and Virtual Reality Oculus rift touch controllers. Oculus is focused on making it possible to experience anything, anywhere through the power of virtual reality technology.
- Wearable Power: Intel’s Curie module is a system-on a-chip (SoC) based on the Intel Quark SE. It includes everything you need to make a fully functional wearable device.
- Manufacturing: 3D Direct Metal Printers for Metal Addictive Manufacturing or On-Demand Parts Manufacturing
- Digital Health: Gyenno Spoon. The Gyenno spoon has the power to help people maintain their independence – it deserves a special award for technologies that truly improve quality of life.
- Automated and connected car and homes.
Here’s what we can expect from the future:
- Everything that can be connected will be connected. Our job will be to figure out how to get the most value out of the connectivity.
- We’ll need to learn how to turn the data into action
- Make good choices about privacy and balance the amazing opportunities of openness with our requirements for security.