We are hiring
Along with Intergroup’s strong business ethics and entrepreneurial spirit, we offer an insightful, diverse and collaborative team working on creative, leading-edge technology projects
Accelerate your journey with us as M&A Project Manager
As addition to our team we offer a M&A Project Manager position for an ambitious personality.
We are an owner-managed disruptive independent corporate finance partner backed by sales, technology and industry DNA and offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting environment and to build up an appropriate network. A steep and diverse learning curve is what we can offer, due to our team with various backgrounds.
Management & Documentation.
- Support and coordinate in the preparation of pitch and presentation materials
- Identify, screen and analyse new tailored & exclusive technology investment opportunities across various sectors
- Manage and realize Deal Analysis, Financial Modeling, Due Diligence as well as support of the team in the context of deal closing
Project Organization and Execution.
- Active and comprehensive transaction support in Business Development, Mergers & Acquisitions for small & mid-sized companies with focus on DACH Region
- Approaching and coordination of customers and targets
- Support communication with Corporates, SMEs, Private Equities, Family Offices on C-Level including owners and HNWIs
- start after mutual agreement, preferred from now on
What we guarantee you learn about:
- M&A ׀ Corporate Finance world
- Direct customer access and work with ownership / entrepreneurship
- Global projects with SMEs and large corporates
- Cross segment technology knowledge
- Be Disrupter
Go the extra mile. Time is now.
Be in our industry networkTalk to our Partner