We are hiring
Along with Intergroup’s strong business ethics and entrepreneurial spirit, we offer an insightful, diverse and collaborative team working on creative, leading-edge technology projects
Accelerate your journey with our M&A Internship / M&A Analyst
As addition to our team we offer a 6-months M&A Internship for an ambitious and flexible personality.
We are an owner-managed financial services provider dedicated to technology and industry and offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting environment and to build up an appropriate network. A steep and diverse learning curve is what we can offer, due to our team with various backgrounds.
- Screen and analyse new tailored & exclusive technology investment opportunities across various sectors
- Support in the preparation of pitch and presentation materials
- Active and comprehensive transaction support in Mergers & Acquisitions for small & mid-sized companies with focus on DACH Region
- Assist on Deal Analysis, Financial Modeling, Due Diligence as well as support of the team in the context of deal closing
- Support in the communication with Private Equities, Family Offices & Owners
- Ideally, practical experience in M&A or related areas (transactional/commercial strategy consulting or relevant industry experience) as well as in research or in the preparation of company and industry analyses
- Experience with balance sheets, income & cash flow statements and company valuations
- Very good analytical skills, communicative and able to work in a team
- Self-reliant and committed, entrepreneurial thinking
- Very good knowledge of German, English and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Have we caught your interest? Please send us your complete application documents including letter of motivation and curriculum vitae by e-mail.
We want you to share what drives you and understand your journey.
Because individuals are more than their studies and positions please send us your extra document or file.
Go the extra mile. Time is now.
Be in our industry networkTalk to our Partner